About Alamo Rent-a-Car - New Zealand
Alamo Rent-A-Car in New Zealand has offices in Auckland, Queenstown, Christchurch, Wellington, and their respective airports. Alamo has always been known for innovation and still continues to invest in prospective technologies; it was the first rental company to come up with an online check-in system back in 2005. Incidentally, Alamo was also the first car hire company to come up with Unlimited Mileage inclusion.
Ranked among the best in the US, Alamo continues to offer low car hire rates and a convenient customer booking experience where the travelers are allowed to choose the car in the category they prefer. Alamo provides van rentals that can seat 7 to 15 passengers at one time, SUVs that can seat 5 to 7 passengers and comparatively small cars that fall in the economy, sedan and mini car categories. Alamo also provides luxury and convertible rentals in NZ that cover big names like Mercedes, Audi, and BMW.
The Alamo Advantage
- With Alamo, you can book one-way rentals in NZ
- Alamo provides long term deals (monthly as well as multi-month) for New Zealand
- Alamo offers car rental packages at competitive prices.
- Alamo allows free booking modification
- Alamo provides various add-ons that can be rented by paying a small fee.