Book A Car
About Ace Rental Cars - New Zealand
Ace Rental Cars, established in 1987 by John Chatterley and Warrick Purdie, was initially known as Ace Tourist Rentals. And though in the beginning, it just had its office in Auckland, over the years it expanded and opened its offices at Auckland City, Auckland Airport, Christchurch City, Christchurch Airport, Wellington, Picton, and Queenstown.
Ace Rental Cars provide a big list of benefits like Unlimited KMs and free booking amendments to its customers, with options like one-way car rental and availability of long as well as short term rentals. After its success in NZ, Ace opened its first branch in Australia in 2003, and now provides car hire service at more than 17 locations in NZ. Since 2011, Hertz bought Ace Rental Cars, but it still functions as an entity and continues to provide exception rental car services across New Zealand.
The Ace Advantage
- Ace offers a great variety at the lowest possible prices.
- Ace provides brand new, fuel efficient and well-maintained cars.
- Ace brings great discounts and offers from time to time, which allows one to save more.
- Ace offers 24/7 customer support so as to ensure a good car rental experience.
- With Ace one-way rental option is possible.