Book A Car
About Ace Rent a Car
Established in 1966 by a man named Robert Sorenson, it is interesting to note that initially Ace became operational only with two cars in Indianapolis and its former name was Airways rent a car. Time bode well and with growing demand, Sorenson subsequently brought in ten Volkswagens to meet the needs of the neighboring areas.
From 1969 to 1989, Sorenson worked as a part of American International franchise system but later on he established Ace Rent a Car. Gradually, the business grew tremendously and besides Indianapolis in Indiana where its headquarters are located, Ace began to get a foothold in Chicago areas and so on. Now ACE provides car hire service in over 350 locations around the globe which mainly covers major airports of North America and the leisure destinations in the Caribbean. Besides this, it is also functional in Central and South America, UK, Europe, Asia and Australia.
The Ace Advantage
- Ace offers a great variety at the lowest possible prices.
- Ace provides brand new, fuel efficient and well-maintained cars.
- Ace brings great discounts and offers from time to time, which allows one to save more.
- Ace offers 24/7 customer support so as to ensure a good car rental experience.
- With Ace one-way rental option is possible.